In accordance to The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), the provisions relating to the personal data protection as from 2 July 2014, we would like to ensure that we value your privacy and will continue to adhere in accordance with PDPA by keeping your personal data confidential and secure.
- The personal information we are requesting is for use in our in-house marketing efforts including frequent diner and customer appreciation campaigns.
- We will never reveal, share or sell customer information.
- We are strongly committed to safeguarding our customer¡¯s privacy.
- We operate under the following set of strict privacy principles.
- The only information we obtain about our customers is information we need to notify you of promotions, or to show our customer appreciation.
- That information is never revealed, resold, or made public for any reason.
- Personally identifiable information provided by our customers (name, email or home address etc) is never disclosed to anyone.